Assertiveness Training Course
A highly participative course involving individual and group discussions and skills practice to enable delegates to share ideas and develop their skill levels.
Anyone who is looking to enhance their assertiveness skills
This course aims to raise confidence and increase the delegate’s ability to communicate confidently and assertively with colleagues and customers.
By the end of the programme the participants will:
- Understand and overcome the barriers to being assertive
- Recognise behaviour traits within yourself and others and learn effective strategies for managing them
- Communicate effectively with a wide range of people to achieve a win-win situation wherever possible
- Effectively manage difficult situations.
- What is assertiveness and how can I achieve it?
- Understanding and overcoming the barriers to assertiveness
- Building self confidence
- Communicating effectively – getting your message across
- Identifying influencing strategies that can effectively manage difficult situations
- Continuing Professional Development (personal reflection and action planning).
Public ClassroomParticipants from multiple organisations. Topics usually cannot be customised
Private ClassroomParticipants are from one organisation only. No external participants are allowed. Usually customised to a specific group, course topics are agreed between the client and the trainer.
Private RemoteThe instructor and the participants are in two different physical locations and communicate via the Internet
The more delegates, the greater the savings per delegate. Table reflects price per delegate and is used for illustration purposes only, actual prices may differ.
|Number of Delegates||Public Classroom||Private Remote|
Where would you like to take it?
When are you looking to take it?
|Location||Date||Course Price [Remote/Classroom]|
Too expensive? Suggest your price