Managing Configuration with Ansible Training Course
This course is delivered in English.
This course has been created to system administrators who want to automate system and application configuration management with Ansible.
This course focuses mostly on Linux/Unix servers.
Introduction to Ansible
- Very brief history and reason for development of Ansible
- Brief comparison with Saltstack and others
- Benefits and limitations of using Ansible
- Deploying configuration of Apache server
- Managing changes in the configuration
- Accelerated Mode
- Asynchrnous Actions
- Dry Run
- Delegation, Roling Updates and Local Actions
- Error Handling
- Running playbooks interactively
Dealing with Modules
- Installing Modules
- Overview of commonly used modules
- Ansible Tower
- Ansible Galaxy
- Testing Strategies
- YAML Syntax
The more delegates, the greater the savings per delegate. Table reflects price per delegate and is used for illustration purposes only, actual prices may differ.
|Number of Delegates||Public Classroom||Private Classroom||Private Remote|
|Location||Date||Course Price [Remote/Classroom]|
Too expensive? Suggest your price