Presenting technical solutions to the world of non-engineers Training Course
This course is dedicated to:
- engineers who come up with difficult to explain technical solutions and want to present them to non-technical people,
- marketers who have to translate the language of engineers from the company to the language of users, which sometimes is not the same.
After taking this course, the delegates will be able to present hard technical solutions in a simple way.
The course will consist mostly of practical tasks, including designing a short presentation. Some short videos with examples of great presentations will be shown as well.
Overcoming stage fright
- understanding the origins of stress,
- how to prevent stress long time before the presentation,
- how to quickly improve your confidence before going to the stage.
Why instead of What
- starting with Why this solution matters,
- describing How is it different from others,
- What it exactly is?
A toolkit of the presenter
- using metaphors,
- using user-friendly language,
- the power of props and demos,
- introducing guests,
- and how did Steve Jobs do all that?
Designing presentations that don't scare off
- simplifying slides,
- the power of visuals,
- presenting data (schemes, charts, etc.).
The more delegates, the greater the savings per delegate. Table reflects price per delegate and is used for illustration purposes only, actual prices may differ.
|Number of Delegates||Public Classroom||Private Remote|
|Location||Date||Course Price [Remote/Classroom]|
Too expensive? Suggest your price